Frequently Asked Questions About Neturf Content Management Systems (CMS)
- What content management system solutions does Neturf offer?
- How much does a Neturf CMS cost and are there any hidden fees?
- How does Neturf CMS solutions compare to other content management systems?
- May I have a CMS site built while my current site stays live?
- May I use my own domain (name.com) with my Neturf CMS (content management system)?
- How will customers find my site?
- What makes Neturf CMS search engine optimized?
- Will switching to a Neturf CMS affect my current search engine listing and ranking?
- What kind of design and upgrade flexibility do I have with a Neturf content management system?
Neturf Content Management Systems include everything you need to manage your day-to-day website content online. Neturf CMS solutions make running and managing your online website quick and easy. With the tools included in Neturf CMS solutions, you'll save time and money allowing you to focus on collecting sales leads!
Because Neturf CMS solutions are based on open-source technology, your content management system can grow and change as your business needs dictate without costly licensing or renewal fees. Neturf offers a number of upgrades and add-ons for your CMS needs. However, you're not limited to just our upgrades and add-ons. If your company requires special customization, your Neturf Content Management System can be modified as needed; there's really no limit to what can be done with a Neturf CMS.
Once your site is up and live, Neturf offers services to help you get the most from your website by analyzing traffic, increasing conversion rates and more. Our professionals here at Neturf can help you with everything from custom web design, graphic or logo creation, search engine optimization, domain registration, paid search advertising and more!
How much does a Neturf CMS cost and are there any hidden fees?
Neturf Content Management Systems start at $39.95 per month to Rent or $395 to purchase a Level 1 Basic CMS . Our most popular solution is our Level 2 for entry to mid-level businesses at $59.95 per month to rent and $595 to purchase. Once you purchase a Neturf CMS, you own it and are not responsible for any further licensing fees if purchased outright. If purchased outright, Neturf does not charge you a monthly fee to use the content management system. Whether purchased or rented, there are never any additional licensing or renewal fees.
Neturf Content Management Systems have many advantages when compared to other CMS solutions:
When it comes to cost, Neturf differs from the competition in a couple major ways. First, Neturf does not charge an annual licensing or renewal fee like many other CMS providers. This simply means with Neturf there's more money to invest back into your business for growth and additional sales!
With Neturf Technical Support, you've always got a helping hand. We offer 24/7 support by phone or email. Our team is knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. We're used to working with clients new to the internet and are happy to answer questions and explain things in non-technical terms to better help you understand and learn. With many other content management systems, you don't have a helping hand and have to hire a developer or designer if there's ever an issue or problem with the CMS.
Neturf Content Management Systems are extremely flexible in several aspects including design, function, upgradeability, and hosting:
- A Neturf content management system website can have any custom design or layout integrated to match your company's image. Any designer familiar with PHP and HTML can make changes or edits to your website's overall graphic skin and design. Because PHP is open source and a main-stream preferred language, finding a developer to work with you is easy. With most other CMS solutions you are fairly limited to the templates provided and cannot truly customize the design to match your corporate image.
- The Neturf CMS solutions are more secure and functional than any competitor to date. Neturf builds using well documented, minimal code for quick and compatible browser rendering and function; in turn this makes for an optimized site at the programming level. The security behind Neturf solutions are second to none as our programming team builds using only the best tested and secure technologies. Other CMS solutions are often littered with code and functions that are never used yet cluttering the system. In addition, other content management systems are often filled with so many extraneous files that upgrading or adding features can be cumbersome and costly.
- With a Neturf CMS solution, your website can be altered and modified to fit any of your company's unique and custom needs. Since Neturf uses open-source technology, you have an unlimited source of upgrade options and are not limited to the upgrades and add-ons Neturf has listed here on the site. Most content management system solutions are built with only a couple business models in mind, thus making you the customer adapt to the system instead of the system adapting to you. This can severly limit your website growth potential.
Yes, as long as you setup your new site on a separate hosting account from your current live site. Once your new site is ready to go live, then you can point the domain DNS to the new site and cancel the old site. If you want both sites running live simutaneously, you'll need to purchase an additional domain name for the second site.
Certainly! With Neturf, you can point your domain to our servers and are not required to use a sub-domain of Neturf.
Customers will find your site numerous ways, but most importantly through the search engines. All customers of Neturf are linked to through our site. This allows search engines such as Google to pickup your new site when they visit Neturf. Thus your site gets into the search engines faster than if it were just hand submitted.
In addition, Neturf can help you sign up for Google AdWords and begin getting sales the first day you go live! Google AdWord campaigns are easy to manage and can bring in business immediately when you say 'go'. As well, Google AdWords let you set a budget to spend and don't require any commitments.
Neturf Content Management Systems are optimized for search engines due to the extremely clean, tight, cross-browser compatible code used to build the system. Neturf doesn't use any code or functions that could potentially cause a browser malfunction and is made to work on practically any browser. Search engines such as Google factor into account whether or not the code used in a site is cross-browser compatible and how clean the code is when determining ranking in search engine results. Therefore, a site that is more compatible than another is going to get a better ranking in the search results than a site that has browser errors.
In addition, Neturf CMS solutions are built with content optimization in mind when it comes to your dynamic navigation system and utilizing proper META TAGS for header, link, and content optimization. Many clients utilizing Neturf Content Management System solution enjoy first page listings for their associated industry and search when following our optimization guidelines as noted in our newsletter.
Because Neturf Content Management Systems are optimized for search engines, and because your website will be increasing in size and content due to new unlimited pages and more, your website should see a dramatic increase in search engine ranking and popularity. The more information you have on your website related to your industry, the better your ranking with search engines will be. Remember, a search engine gives preference to those sites that appear to be an 'encylcopedia' of information on a particular topic.
If you currently are worried and have good ranking for certain pages, there are numerous ways with which to either duplicate the URL structure so as to not loose your indexed URL, or if needed look at using a 301 Redirect to direct traffic to the new page URL if it is different than the old URL.
Because Neturf Content Management Systems are developed using open-source technology, your upgrade and design flexibility is literally unlimited. This flexibility is unheard of with most boxed solutions. With a Neturf solution, literally all aspects of the site can be modified to fit your business needs. With Neturf and our Point-Click-Save technology, even a novice can create a professional online website. And for those expert coders, the expandibility of Neturf solutions gives you unlimited capabilities for additional functions and features. Whether adding e-commerce, newsletter management and more, the possibilities are endless.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.