Affordable Small Business Priced Social Media Marketing Services
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION NOW! >>>
OR CALL (866) 4-neturf
Step-By-Step SMM (Social Media Marketing) Assistance
Social media is today's word-of-mouth advertising. While Facebook is the undisputed largest social media platform, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIN, Pinterest among many other social medias, have strong user bases, and demand attention when it comes to determining a company's overall marketing plan.
Every business is unique, and some social media platforms are more beneficial to some, than others. Each platform today has their own paid and unpaid advertising variations, which may benefit some industries more than others.
Neturf will help develop a Social Media Marketing campaign that secures your company brand among the platforms most pertinent to your business. Each SMM campaign is tailored to your business goals and budget.
There are a number of steps in any SMM campaign:
Target Market & Social Platform Research:
The most important step for any SMM campaign to be successful is to first research which social media platform(s) will reach the company's target audience. For those clients whom already have some social media pages setup, we'll research whether the social media pages for the business are optimized.
Detailed Analysis Report:
Using the information attained in step one's SMM target audience research, we will draft a proposed analysis report. This report will provide your business with a detailed road map that will clearly outline what aspects of each social media platform can benefit the company and help achieve their goals.
Most analysis reports will also include:
- a SMO (Social Media Optimization) analysis on what can be improved with any existing social media pages,
- a LPO (Landing Page Optimization) analysis on any current landing pages and what can be improved to increase conversion rates.
Once we have the detailed analysis and outline from step two, implementing successful SMM campaigns will include SMO (social media optimization) and LPO (landing page optimization) for the ad campaign(s).
While SMM is a great tool to bring in targeted, ready to buy visitors, these efforts will be in vain if:
- the social media page isn't optimized for these visitors,
- the posts, and ads direct visitors to landing pages that are not optimized for the campaign, and the target audience.
Without proper SMO and LPO, the advertising campaign is likely wasting funds.
A properly implemented SMM campaign will not only bring in traffic, but go so far as to make sure the landing page converts the visitors to sales, leads, or whatever the end-goal of the campaign is.
While implementation is rather straight forward, statistics are always changing. Maintaining an ongoing analysis of the campaign is important to make sure you are getting the best return on investment possible.
On-Going Analysis Review:
Making sure that a Social Media Marketing campaign is progressing as planned is an essential part of the success of any SMM campaign. Making sure that your SMM campaign is performing to the best of its ability takes some regularly dedicated time to review and analyze performance reports:
- How is the campaign progressing?
- What kind of click-thru rates are being experienced?
- What kind of placement (ranking) are posts or ads within the campaign experiencing?
- What can be done to improve the ranking of posts or ads within the campaign?
These among other questions should be reviewed and analyzed on a regular basis to make sure the business is not wasting money on the wrong target audience.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.