Wildwood Guitars Case Study
Wildwood Guitars utilized our Web-Based Point-of-Sale with Integrated Content Management (CMS). This system allows the company to save hundreds of man-hours in managing in-store and online inventory as well as allowing the company to grow and easily manage online and in-store inventory using one system.
Wildwood Guitars required a great deal of customizations; including custom management of inventory, product management, user permissions, as well as custom accounting integration and syncing with the accounting software.
With this web solution, customers of Wildwood Guitars can:
- Purchase Securely Online
- View all In-Store Inventory Online
- Track Orders
- View Online Videos
- & More!
The administrative area allows personnel to manage many aspects such as:
- Updating Website Content
- Making In-store Sales with the Online Point-of-Sale
- Customer Orders & Tracking Status
- Product Inventory & Availability
- Vendor Management & Re-ordering
- Users & Permissions
- Manage Online Video Library
- & More!
Employees can do it all with just the push of a button; it's a breeze! Everything can be done without having to know any special programming or utilize any special software because everything is web-based and secured.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.