WEB REDESIGN SERVICES
Affordable Small Business Priced Web & Programming Services
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION NOW! >>>
OR CALL (866) 4-neturf
Step-By-Step Responsive Website & Application Redevelopment
Neturf Provides Assistance From Redesign Concept To Web Migration Deployment
Redesigning, migrating and deploying updates to a website can be a complex task. Neturf has experience in migrating and deploying website redesigns and will manage tasks from idea conception to application deployment. Whether your redesign needs include:
- a basic informational website,
- a website you can manage yourself,
- a sophisticated ecommerce shopping cart website,
- a custom point-of-sale application,
- or some other completely custom website application.
Neturf has the tools in place to facilitate a smooth deployment of your redesigned website application. Each website redesign project begins with a consultation to determine your needs and a competitive analysis. A proposed solution and strategy is then developed, approved and implemented. Neturf manages the website redesign each step of the way:
- Consult & Determine Needs
- Propose Solution & Project Timeline
- Receive Client Agreement on Proposal
- Implement Project Proposal
- Project Debriefing & Deployment
Consult & Determine Needs
Each website redesign project has different needs. For this reason, we approach each business and redevelopment as a unique opportunity. We take the time to discuss your business goals, competition, industry standards, as well as expected website functionality. When determining your needs, we evaluate:
- company & employee technological abilities,
- online functional requirements,
- customer base & capacities,
- competitive standing & online functionality,
- current functionality likes & dislikes,
- among other factors pertaining to your specific requirements.
Once we have consulted with you and determined your website redesign needs and requirements, we take this information and develop a custom tailored proposal to redesign your website.
Propose Solution & Project Timeline
Once we have determined your company's website redesign needs, we formulate a proposal to meet those needs with associated milestones. During the proposal process, strategies are developed to take a website redesign project from concept to building to migration to deploying to marketing and on-going maintenance. Each proposal includes unique steps and timeline of events based upon each company's needs.
Each website redesign project has unique needs and requirements, yet each shares common components needed to run. When planning for your redevelopment project, we balance security and cost. We save our clients hundreds of hours in web programming by packing common functions into secure and hacker-tested base engines. These base engines are used in the redevelopment process and customized and tailored to meet each respective client's website redesign requirements.
Neturf provides many "base systems" from which to begin your custom website redevelopment project. Depending upon the business and its individual needs, the website application best suited for your business will vary or require a combination of the following:
- Content Management Systems (CMS) - CMS's are a website application that will allow you as the owner of the website to make regular updates and edits to the website content without having to know any programming. If you can point, click, copy, paste and save, then you can manage your website.
- CMS websites are good for companies who simply want to give basic information about the company, products and services, as well as collect potential customer leads using basic online forms.
- CMS's do not come with pre-built with ecommerce or other dynamic services such as online scheduling. However, all Neturf CMS website applications are open-source and can be modified without restriction to include e-commerce, online transactions, scheduling as well as any other scalable future needs that may come along.
- eCommerce Website Application - eCommerce website applications and shopping carts allow businesses of varying industries to sell products or services online.
- Neturf offers several base systems with ecommerce depending each company's needs. Each ecommerce application can be completely customized to individual specifications.
- Because Neturf's ecommerce website applications are based on open-source technology, there is no restriction to how your application can be modified or scaled to fit your needs.
- Point-of-Sale Application - Neturf's point-of-sale applications are web-based and can be modified to fit any business need. Utilizing a web-based point-of-sale system offers many benefits over the traditional terminal-based point-of-sale.
- With a web-based point-of-sale, any computer with an internet connection is a terminal and doesn't require a separate license. Traditional systems require businesses to purchase additional licenses for each station accessing the in-store point-of-sale system.
- With a web-based point-of-sale, your online store and your in-store point-of-sale are one system sharing the same inventory. With traditional systems, special modules must be installed to hook up the in-store point-of-sale with any online store creating an additional layer of difficulty when it comes to synchronizing inventory levels and orders.
- The Neturf point-of-sale systems are open-source and can be modified as necessary to meet your individual company needs and requirements. With a Neturf system, there is no restriction to how your business website and point-of-sale system grow and change.
Neturf's base website application systems that do not require any custom modifications are ready to go live usually within 24 hours of ordering. These website applications can be hosted on any Linux, Unix or FreeBSD server with Neturf, or any website host with Apache, PHP and MySQL.
Neturf website applications are fully scalable, customizable and can have literally any website look or skin integrated for a one-of-a-kind website design. Custom corporate branding and design can be accomplished by Neturf, any 3rd party person, or firm familiar with web design and PHP programming.
Receive Client Agreement on Proposal
Once we have assembled your custom website redevelopment proposal, we review each section with you for thorough understanding. We will explain the redevelopment, migration and deployment process and the changes that we will be making to your custom website application. Once we both have a clear understanding of the requirements and milestones of your proposal, and we come to an agreement, we sign and book your redesign project start date.
Implement Project Proposal
Upon your website redevelopment start date, we'll begin implementing the proposed strategy. Throughout the redevelopment process, we will keep you posted and appraised of progress and the proposed project timeline. The implementation process entails making necessary modifications to the website application base engine and programming the custom features needed for your individual project.
When your programming modifications and customizations are complete, debugged, and tested, we begin the migration process. The migration process entails moving legacy data from an existing website application system or database and integrating with the new website application.
Once the initial migration is complete, you will be requested to review, test and debug the website application. Once you have reviewed and tested your new website application, it is time for the project debriefing and deployment.
Project Debriefing & Deployment
Once your website application has been developed to fit your needs, we complete a debriefing and walkthrough of the website application. The walkthrough entails covering all aspects of the website modifications and functionality. The purpose is to make sure you understand how to manage your website application and functions as well as answer any questions you may have.
The debriefing may also include discussing avenues for promoting and managing your website application on an on-going basis. As well, we may recommended future enhancements or marketing opportunities that may help increase website revenues and visibility. Many topics for debriefing will be found in our online newsletter for getting the most from your website investment.
Once you feel confident that your website application is ready to go live, we deploy and take it live on our hosting or dedicated server systems, or if hosting elsewhere, package and deliver to you for deployment.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.