VIDEO MARKETING SERVICES
Affordable Small Business Priced Video Marketing & Development Services
REQUEST A FREE CONSULTATION NOW! >>>
OR CALL (866) 4-neturf
Video Marketing & Development Services
Video marketing (using video snippets or full-videos in advertising) is blowing up the advertising world. According to Forrester Research, ads that use video have a 200-300% increase in click-through rates!
Smart businesses know that video is taking over the internet and their marketing campaigns must begin embracing video. Video marketing can be used for both business-to-business, as well as business-to-consumer marketing campaigns.
Let Neturf help you navigate the world of video from pre-production to release with the following steps:
Target Market & Storyboard Development:
As with any other campaign, target market research and planning is the most important first step. We will help you:
- Identify your target market
- Solidify the goal(s) of the campaign
- Create a storyboard and timeline based on goal(s)
Once we have identified the goals, created a solid timeline, and laid out the storyboard, it's time to produce the video.
Each business and its goals present unique opportunities to use video differently. Depending on your needs, video production can go two directions:
- Using stock video footage for quick turn around of online videos for SMM and SEM needs,
- Working with production vendors to cast and shoot unique video footage for commercial and other live video recording requirements.
Once video production is complete, we can release the video to the public.
Depending on the company's goals established in step 1, we can assist with releasing the video live. The video release may entail:
- integrating the video into a SMM or SEM campaign,
- releasing the video on YouTube, Vimeo, or other social video platforms,
- securing and scheduling commercial broadcast space.
Once released, analyzing the video's statistics is important.
On-Going Analysis Review:
As with any campaign, it's important to analyze how well the media being utilized for advertising is performing. There are numerous metrics available from which to measure a videos success depending upon the avenues used.
Most social platforms have metrics built in to measure video and ad performance on their platform. For those platforms that do not, there are other methods to embed tracking and analytics.
Reviewing and analyzing how a video is performing is important for figuring out a campaign's return-on-investment, and what changes can be made in the future to improve the campaign.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.