How To Advertise On Social Media
Developing an Effective Social Media Ad Campaign (Part 1 of 3)
Revised May 23, 2018
Originally Published August 17, 2016
Effective link building can dramatically help improve SEO; which leads to better website ranking, which leads to more qualified traffic, leads, and sales!
When done correctly, a Facebook Ad campaign can significantly boost a company’s sales; all while increasing overall visibility on the most popular social network on the planet.
It’s worth noting that a Facebook Ad campaign is different than managing a Facebook Business Page profile, or optimizing it for consumers and search engines. Facebook Ads are a separate form of advertisement than a company’s business Facebook Page; hence has a different set of rules for success.
There are numerous facets to effectively advertising on social medias, such as Facebook Ads:
1. Promote One Product Or Service Per Ad
- Identify a specific product or service that will be advertised.
- Rarely does advertising general sales or services work for social media ads.
- Success is often achieved when a specific product or service is offered.
- If there are multiple products or services to be advertised, create a separate ad campaign for each product or service.
2. Offer Something For Free
- Offer to solve a problem for free; provide them something small, (yet of value) at no cost.
- Consumers like to be enticed with a free taste of what they will get.
- Depending on the industry and the product or service for sale, the enticement should solve or attempt to solve a minor problem with promise of more.
- If offering consulting, perhaps provide a snippet of what will be learned utilizing the program being advertised.
- Pay attention to fan pages and rumblings of what’s wrong, or can be improved.
3. Show Personality
- Show personality and culture.
- Consumers don’t buy the service; they buy the people before they buy the service.
- Whether an individual consultancy, or a larger multi-employee firm; show users the fun, yet professional, side of the company culture and those personalities within.
4. Charge To Solve Additional Problems
- Everyone knows that a business has to pay the bills.
- Companies can’t give away everything, as much as one may wish.
- Offer to solve more problems for a fee.
5. Start Small & Grow From There
Providing Custom Tools To Help Promote & Grow Your Business.
CLICK HERE TO LEARN MORE >>
Google Recommends A Responsive Site for 2018
Is Your Website Responsive, Or Will You Lose 60% of Your Search Traffic? Learn More!
Featured Case Study
Kraxberger Gearheads Case Study
Kraxberger Gearheads is a Robotics club with 30 students ranging from the 6th grade to 8th grade in Gladstone School District in Oregon.
Kraxberger Gearheads required a secure, yet professional website solution to generate awareness; as well they desired on-going update assistance, as needed.
With this in mind, we built Kraxberger Gearheads's website using our clean code, SEO-Friendly, Responsive & Mobile-Friendly Content Management System (CMS) website solution.
You can learn more by clicking below:
B2B SEO Facts
However, the numbers are surprising; if your B2B company website isn't following Google's recommendations for SEM, SEO, and mobile-friendly design, you're most likely missing out!
Here’s the facts:
- Over 70% of all B2B purchase decisions start with a generic search. Some estimates are as high as 89%.1
- Nearly 90% of all B2B research is done using search engines.1
- Nearly half, 42% of all B2B research is done on a mobile device, and growing nearly 3X annually.1
- Nearly half, 46% of all B2B researchers are millennials on digital devices.1
- B2B pay-per-click advertising has the 3rd highest click-thru rate (2.55%) behind dating (3.4%) and finance (2.65%), yet above consumer services (2.4%)!2
Goodies & Freebies Featured Solution
AVG Anti-Virus - Free Virus Protection Software
Antivirus and antispyware protection for Windows available to download for free. NEW! LinkScanner® Active Surf-Shield checks web pages for threats at the only time that matters - when you're about to click that link. Learn More.
Newsletter Archive Topics
- Design & Development
- General Information
- Marketing, General
- Online Security
- Organic / Natural SEO
- Search Engine Marketing
- Website Conversion
- Website Technologies
Newsletter Article Ideas?
We want to hear about it! Our newsletter is geared towards you so email your article ideas or questions to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Newsletter Subscription Status
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.