Green Cab & Green Shuttle Case Study
Green Cab & Green Shuttle are divisions of Green Transportation; a Portland, Oregon based taxicab and airport shuttle service.
Green Cab & Green Shuttle needed a secure Content Management System (CMS) website solution integrated with Mobile Knowledge's IBS (Internet Booking System) for state-of-the-art online reservation systems integrated with the company's automated Dispatch system.
With this web solution, customers of Green Cab & Green Shuttle can:
- Login using their Facebook or Twitter accounts
- Submit real-time taxicab reservation requests via the Book Now link for immediate or future travel dates that integrate directly with the in-office dispatch system provided by Mobile Knowledge
- Submit & Request Wheel Chair Accessible Taxicab and Airport Shuttle Reservations online
- Utilize Mobile Knowledge's TaxiHail app for smartphone reservations
- Review view basic company information on Green Cab & Green Shuttle
- Contact Green Transportation for additional information
- & More!
- Updating Website Content
- Online Reservations
- Review Emailed Inquiry Requests
- & More!
While employees can manage all aspects of the website with just the push of a button; due to time constraints, Green Cab & Green Shuttle chooses to utilize our Monthly Managed Website Update Packages for affordable and professional website updates.
1. A place, or territory, on the internet; a developed piece of internet real estate; a website application. 2. An interactive advertising business solutions company.